Giving You a Lifetime of Smiles
Come enjoy our high-quality general and family dentistry services to enhance your oral health and give you a lifetime of smiles. At Caring Family Dentistry, our team provides personalized, superior service to meet your unique needs and help you achieve a healthy smile for years to come.
What Is Family Dentistry?
Family and general dentistry encompass all dental services that help prevent dental diseases, treat oral conditions, restore damaged teeth, and maintain overall wellness.
Dr. Sheffler, Dr. Teixeira, Dr. Gittleman, and our compassionate team stay up-to-date with the latest dental treatments and technology to ensure you have a positive experience at every visit.
What Happens At My Dental Visit?
You need preventative maintenance every six months to prevent cavities and tooth decay.
At your routine checkup with our office in Concord, we’ll clean your teeth and treat them with fluoride, check for cavities, give you safe X-rays and make sure you get a clean bill of oral health. Our team goes above and beyond to help you care for your teeth, mouth, and gums.
General Dentistry Services
Here at Caring Family Dentistry, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services to our patients in Concord and the surrounding areas. Our services include:
- Regular checkups: Your next checkup will include a full examination, preventative maintenance, digital X-rays, intraoral photographs, and an oral cancer screening.
- We provide high-quality metal free restoration materials.
- Custom-made night guards: We offer hand-crafted night guards for patients of all ages. We also offer sports guards if needed for patients who are active in sports or other physical activities.
- Protective sealants to help prevent tooth decay.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings to fill cavities and restore smiles.
Get Started With Caring Family Dentistry
Whether you’re living with a cavity or just need a routine checkup, our Caring Family Dentistry team is here to care for your smile. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment at our office in Concord!